Daytrip Mocktails - Blackberry
Shareable for the happiest of happy hours. Daytrip Sparkling Water has created a pitcher of mocktail mojito goodness with the added jammyness of blackberry because, after all a daytrip is better when shared.
- 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3-4 tablespoons honey (add more for desired sweetness)
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries (or frozen blackberries are fine)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 cups Daytrip Blackberry CBD Sparkling Water
Muddle the mint, honey and blackberries in a large glass pitcher.
Add the lemon and lime juices
Add Daytrip Blackberry CBD Sparkling Water and ice cubes.
Stir, Share, Sip.
Our take on the French 75 but with 15 mg of CBD plus uplifting botanical terpenes. Blackberry sparkling water replaces the jammy flavor of chambord to make this a completely alcohol-free mocktail.
- ¼ cup sugar for rimming glass
- Ice for shaker and glass
- 4 large blackberries
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice
- ½ can Daytrip Blackberry CBD Sparkling Water
- 2 blackberries for garnish
Muddle blackberries, simple syrup, grapefruit juice to a cocktail shaker.
Strain into an ice filled highball glass (rimmed in sugar optional). Pour in the Blackberry CBD Sparkling Water.
Garnish with blackberries.
Pic, Post, Sip.
A flavorful alcohol-free margarita mocktail that pairs amazing with fish tacos, chips and guac, or a super spicy tamale. We chose blackberry sparkling water to give you a twist on the traditional citrus only margs of the past.
- 3 large fresh blackberries
- 1 small fresh thyme sprig
- 1 TBS simple syrup or Agave
- 1 TBS Lime Juice
- 1 TBS fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 Can Blackberry CBD Sparkling Water
Muddle blackberries and thyme sprigs in a bowl. Remove the stems.
Mix in the simple syrup, lime and orange juice.
Pour over ice. Add the Blackberry CBD Sparkling water.
Garnish with a thyme sprig.
Revel in a margarita Monday.