CBD-infused drinks and edibles have catapulted into the natural wellness industry, leaving many questions from what are the benefits of CBD to does CBD make you high? What is a terpene and does my CBD need terpenes in it to be effective?
First, let’s level-set. CBD is found within the cannabis plant, but unlike THC, it does not have psychoactive effects.
Here are the most commonly asked questions about CBD
- DOES CBD “DO” ANYTHING?
- CBD-infused drinks and edibles when infused with Daytrip’s proprietary “Daytrip Effect,” a blend of botanical terpenes works with your body to help overall balance while encouraging mental clarity and fast-acting relaxation.
- WHAT IS CBD-INFUSED SPARKLING WATER?
- CBD-infused seltzer (or sparkling water as it is also known) is made when cannabidiol oil is extracted using high-frequency energy to minimize the CBD particle-size infusing it into sparkling water, creating particles that are 100% water-soluble and small enough for the human body to fully absorb at a cellular level.
- IS CBD-INFUSED WATER GOOD FOR YOU?
- Daytrip’s CBD-infused sparkling water contains CBD sourced from California’s Emerald Triangle combined with mineral water and natural flavors. There is zero sugar, zero artificial ingredients and just five calories per can.
- WHAT ARE CBD GUMMIES?
- CBD, or cannabidiol, is a cannabinoid found in hemp. Infusing gluten-free, vegan, and natural gummy edibles with Daytrip’s proprietary Daytrip Effect of botanical terpenes produces a fast-acting chillax that has shown many benefits.
- ARE VEGAN CBD GUMMIES AVAILABLE?
If you don’t like using animal products, you’ll be happy to learn that our CBD gummies are vegan. That’s right; these vegan CBD edibles don’t contain any ingredients derived from animals, and we also don’t test any of our products on animals. We use pectin to get the gummies’ chewy consistency instead of animal gelatin.
While other CBD edibles might contain ingredients that you aren’t comfortable eating as a vegan Daytrip gummies are 100-percent vegan.
- WHAT ARE TERPENES?
- Terpenes are a dynamic group of compounds. However, the feeling of getting “high” isn't what you'd get from these substances. Instead, they've been known for their therapeutic effects. Daytrip’s proprietary Daytrip Effect of botanical terpenes produces a fast-acting chillax that has shown many benefits.
- WILL TERPENES MAKE YOU HIGH?
- No consuming terpenes alone or in CBD/Hemp Extract with 0% THC will not give you any noticeable psychoactive effects.
- WHERE DO DAYTRIP’S TERPENES COME FROM?
- Daytrip uses botanical terpenes from the clementine plant. The primary terpenes extracted are A proprietary blend of Limonene, Beta-Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Linalool, Beta-Pinene, chosen for its mood boosting and stress reducing properties, is powerful enough to relax muscles while encouraging mental clarity.
- ARE BOTANICAL TERPENES AS EFFECTIVE AS CANNABIS TERPENES?
- Yes. Botanical terpenes are just as efficacious as cannabis terpenes. Plant-derived terpenes can catalyze the entourage effect and potentiate cannabinoids to work better in the body after consumption.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CBD AND THC?
- Tetrahydrocannabionol (THC) is one of over 100 known cannabinoids (an antioxidant and neuroprotectant). THC is a cannabinoid that has psychoactive properties, whereas CBD is non-psychoactive.
- DOES CBD-INFUSED WATER GET YOU HIGH?
- CBD is non-psychoactive that will not give you the “high” effect that THC products can. Therefore, CBD-infused sparkling water will not give you a “high” effect.
- WHAT IS THE BEST MILLIGRAM COUNT FOR CBD?
Milligram count is dependent on the quality and particle size of the CBD infused into a product. Daytrip’s high-bioavailability, water-soluble easy absorbing blend allows the human body to absorb at a cellular level. Particle size directly affects the way our body processes liquids infused with botanicals. Standard formulations waste up to 90% of the infused ingredients.
For Daytrip Beverages, 15 mg is the perfect amount to contribute to the happiness you feel for overall well-being, but low enough that one can enjoy multiple cans in one day.
For Daytrip Edibles, 25 mg is the sweet spot to contribute to that fast-acting chill while also being easy to split in half and micro-dose if you so choose.
- ARE DAYTRIP’S PRODUCTS TESTED TO FOLLOW CBD REGULATIONS?
- Yes, each batch produced has a scannable QR code that goes directly to the COA of that specific batch. A Certificate of Analysis, or COA, is a document from an accredited laboratory that shows the quantity of various cannabinoids in a product.