CBD Infused beverages have gotten a lot of press lately, leaving many questions from benefits of taking drinking them to do they make you high? It is found in the cannabis plant, but unlike THC, it does not have psychoactive effects.
- What is CBD-infused sparkling water?
- CBD-infused sparkling water is cannabidiol oil extracted using high-frequency energy to minimize the CBD particle-size infusing it into sparkling water, creating particles that are 100% water-soluble and small enough for the human body to fully absorb at a cellular level.
- Is CBD-infused water good for you?
- Daytrip’s CBD-infused sparkling water is from industrial CBD combined with mineral water and natural flavors. There is zero sugar, zero artificial ingredients and just five calories per can.
- Does CBD-infused water do anything?
- CBD-infused sparkling water works with your body to help enhance the overall balance.
- What is the best milligram count for CBD water?
Milligram count is dependent on the quality and particle size of the CBD infused into a product. Daytrip™’s high-bioavailability, water-soluble easy absorbing blend allows the human body to absorb at a cellular level. Particle size directly affects the way our body processes liquids infused with botanicals. Standard formulations waste up to 90% of the infused ingredients.
For Daytrip Beverages, 10 MG is the perfect amount to contribute to the happiness you feel for overall well-being, but low enough that one can enjoy multiple cans in one day.
- What is the difference between CBD and thc?
- Tetrahydrocannabionol (THC) is one of over 100 known cannabinoids (an antioxidant and neuroprotectant). THC is a cannabinoid that has psychoactive properties, whereas CBD is non-psychoactive.
- Does CBD-infused water get you high?
- CBD is non-psychoactive that will not give you the “high” effect that THC products can. Therefore, CBD-infused sparkling water will not give you a “high” effect.
- Is it okay for pregnant women and nursing mothers to drink CBD-infused water
- Please check with your medical practitioner before drinking Daytrip while pregnant, nursing or giving to a child. Each person’s internal system is different.
- Will CBD show up on a drug test?
- CBD is a non-psychoactive botanical ingredient, however please consult your physician or employer if this is a concern.
- Are CBD-infused drinks legal?
- Daytrip's CBD-infused water is from legally grown industrial CBD authorized by a state-licensed farm in California.
- Does CBD-infused water expire?
- Daytrip recommends keeping canned beverages no longer than a year.
- The Daytrip label lists natural flavors in their ingredients. What does this mean?
- The natural flavors in Daytrip are extracted, distilled or similarly derived natural fruit flavorings combined together whose function is for flavor and not for nutritional purpose.
- The Daytrip label lists tree nuts in their ingredients. What type of nut?
- The oil to create the CBD-infusion is made with coconut oil. If you are, or think you may be allergic to coconuts please consult your physician before consuming Daytrip.